Welcome to the Activities page where you can find, in a date-ordered layout, our planned upcoming events. Please visit the Home page for weekly service information (Sunday School, Worship Services, the Bulletin, etc.). You can also sign up for our weekly newsletter there (scroll to the bottom) or reach out via our online Contact form to receive more information about our activities and services.
Women’s Ministries (On Summer Break)
We host two events each month. Women of all ages are welcome!
• Bible Study – Bible study meets on the second Tuesday of the month to enjoy a meal together and walk through the book “A Great Cloud of Witnesses” By Trillia Newbell.
• Fellowship – We meet for fellowship once a month. Be on the look out for details for our forthcoming meetings.
Men’s Fellowship (on Summer Break)
• Bible Study – We will be studying 2 Corinthians at Pastor Wagner’s house on Thursday nights at 7 PM (except for the last week of the month). Rev. David Wilson will be leading us this semester.
• Fellowship – We will meet at El Taco H (near the square) on the LAST Wednesday of the month at 7 PM. Please join us.
• Men’s Breakfast – 3 June at 8 AM. We will be having a men’s breakfast at the gym. Bring something to share and come enjoy some fellowship.
• Monthly Potluck – 4 June after church. We will be having our monthly potluck after church at the gym. Bring something to share and come enjoy some fellowship.
• Church Workday – 10 June at 10 AM. We will be having a church workday to clean the gym. Come enjoy some fellowship as we clean our worship area.