Welcome to the Activities page where you can find, in a date-ordered layout, our planned upcoming events. Please visit the Blog for weekly service information (Sunday School, Worship Services, the Bulletin, etc.). Sign up for our newsletter or reach out via our online Contact form to receive more information about our activities.
We host two events each month. Women of all ages are welcome!
• Bible Study – Bible study meets on the second Tuesday of the month to enjoy a meal together and walk through the book “A Great Cloud of Witnesses” By Trillia Newbell.
• Fellowship – We meet for fellowship once a month. Be on the look out for details for our January meeting.
• Bible Study – We will be studying 2 Corinthians at Pastor Wagner’s house on Thursday nights at 7 PM (except for the last week of the month). Rev. David Wilson will be leading us this semester.
• Fellowship – We will meet at HERF’s (2655 W University, 76201) on the LAST Wednesday of the month at 7 PM. Please join us.
• Foundations Workshop – 10 Feb at 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM. This day long event at Zera’s Coffee Shop is a refreshing opportunity to gain valuable insights into the root causes of poverty.More details can be found in this flyer.