We support both missions and local ministries. Below are details and contacts, along with additional resources.
Within the church, we are engaged in the support of the RUF (Reformed University Fellowship). Read more and get connected with the local team at http://www.ruf.org/ministry/university-of-north-texas. Justin Smith serves as a Campus Minister and is part of our congregation. You can reach Justin by email at email@example.com.
While we look forward to meeting together in person in the hopefully near future, we are grateful to have technology available to allow us to continue our worship services, meetings, and prayer time. We have a variety of meetups, prayer, and study options.
- Our weekly virtual prayer time is held at 7:30 PM. If you are interested in participating in this virtual prayer time, please use the Contact Us form to provide your contact information and we will reach out to you with details.
- Our Women’s Bible Study meets every 2nd and 4th Tuesday from 7:00 – 9:00 PM at Zerah’s Coffee House for fellowship. You can speak to Lisa Tarplee or Angela Wilson after Sunday service, or use the Contact Us form if you have any questions and we will connect you with the right person.
- Our Men’s Bible Study meets on Thursdays, starting at 7:00 PM. We are currently covering the parables of Jesus. For the location and study details, please use the Contact Us form to provide contact information and we will get back to you with the details.
- We have resumed Sundays in the Park. Please see the Bulletin each week for information about the time and any changes to that schedule.
- If you are interested in being added to our email list, please use the Stay in Touch page to be added to the email list.
- We encourage all Believers to spend time with God in the reading of His Word. We recommend the following three Bible reading plans as aids in encouraging daily reading.
Our congregation supports the missionary service of the Terrazas family as they seek to proclaim Christ in Spain. Learn more about their service at https://serge.org