This week the reading of God’s Word will be Psalm 4. The Hearing of God’s Word will be Luke 3:21-38. We will have a Congregational Meeting immediately following the Sunday service.
Following are a few additional announcements:
- DPC Helping Hands will have its next service day in March. If you have an interest in assisting, or if you have a need for which you would like assistance, please reach out to the Deacons after services on Sunday or use our Contact Us form to get in touch.
- Bible Studies are now in full swing. Please use the Contact Us form if you are interested and need more information.
- The Women’s Bible Study meets each Wednesday from 7-9 pm. The Book of Matthew is the focus.
- The Men’s Fellowship meets Thursdays from 7-9 pm and the focus is Tim Keller’s “The Meaning of Marriage”.
- Each Sunday at 8:45 am, we meet to pray before Sunday School. Please join us in the adult Sunday School room. If you have a prayer need but cannot attend, please use the Contact Us form to share your concern.